About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Vivienne, living in the UK and married with a son who now lives in Perth, Australia and a daughter who has given me two gorgeous grandsons! Paint Shop has been my hobby for more years than I can remember and I love making tags. I have always loved doing tutorials written by others and a couple of years ago started writing them myself. As well as tag tutorials, I also have a Tips and Tricks page where you will find tutorials on basic Paint Shop techniques. I hope you enjoy my blog and have fun with my tutorials. Please be sure also to check out the Tag Gallery and see some of the awesome results to the tutorials!

Contact me

Follow me

My blinkie

My weather

World time

Popular Posts

My Licenses

Alicia Mujica - LDS1095

LDS_584

AMI - AMI5350

Arthur Crowe - AC495

Artistic Dreams Imaging - ADI-01632

Barbara Jensen - BJ0784

BJVIP18

Celinart - C1841P

Creative Design Outlet - CDO-1951

CILM - CI-1360LM

Digital Chaos - DC-113

Dreamscape Imaging - DSI582

Elias Chatzoudis - EAS10253

Garv - KG2307

KATNKDA - NK1759

My Tubed Art - MTA_F133

MTA-1337

My PSP Tubes - MPT1875

Myka Jelina - MK1328

Scraps and the City - SATC1209

Scraps & Co. - S&CO209

Suzanne Woolcott - SW169

Pics For Design - PFD_Dragonfly

PSP Project - TPP01390

Psp Tubes Emporium - PTE1351

Stickerchick – SC1875

TooshToosh - Toosh2548

Up Your Art - UYA0859

Verymany - VMT_Dragonfly

Zindy - ZZT439

Zlata_M - zlatam_dragonfly

Dees’Sign Depot – DD_CTVG

TinyTurtle Designs - TTD02490







In this tutorial I used a fabulous tube from Verymany
You can purchase the tube from

The kit is “My Secret Garden” from
This is the second tutorial I have written with this beautiful kit
which can purchased at

Font is



Unless otherwise stated, I used a drop shadow of vertical 0, horizontal 5, opacity 75, blur 10.


Paste Smudge as a new layer and resize 65%, position towards the right at the bottom, duplicate, mirror the duplicate and move it up and to the left.

Paste the tube, resize 32%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste bushes, resize 80% and position behind the tube.

Paste Fence, resize 60%, duplicate, position behind the tube erasing the parts that overlap hiding the join behind the tube and apply the drop shadow to each.

Paste Pond, resize 60% and move to the left of the tube.

Paste Waterfall Pond, resize 50%, drag below Pond, place in position and erase the part of Pond that overlaps it.

Paste Ivy, resize 70%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Grass, resize 60%, place in position on the right of the tube, duplicate, mirror the duplicate and position it on the left of the tube erasing the tall pieces to leave just the bottom part and apply the drop shadow to each.

Paste Garden Lantern, resize 45%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Dandilion, resize 40%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Pussy Willow, resize 40%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Dandilions, resize 40%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste rose, resize 15%, duplicate,  mirror the duplicate and resize it another 90%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.  I re-coloured the second rose pink to match the roses on the tube.

Paste Teapot, resize 20%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Flowers 3, resize 15% and mirror, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Ducks, resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Candle on the top,  resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Red Apple, resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Strawberries, resize 13%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Snail, resize 15%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Hummingbirds, resize 20%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Check your layers now and make any adjustments. 

Paste Gravel, resize 75% and position below the two copies of the pond.

Paste the tube again and mirror it, select the top copy of the mask, float and defloat it, invert the selection, position the tube on the mask and hit delete to remove the excess, deselect.  Dab around the hair on the tube with your eraser size 100 and opacity 10 to blend it in.

Paste Word art 1, resize 90% and place in position.   I changed the colour so it showed up more on my tag, to do this I made a new layer and filled it with yellow, I then selected the word art, floated and defloated it, inverted the selection and hit delete on the new colour layer.  Apply the drop shadow to the word art changing the vertical to 2 and blur to 5.    Duplicate the word art, drag the copy down below the tube and arrange the two copies so they wrap around the tube erasing the parts that overlap.

Add your text, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Monarch, resize 10%, place in position and apply the drop shadow (remember to change the settings back).

When you are all done, crop your tag, add your copyright information and export on a transparent background as a png.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

The tutorials are, unless otherwise stated, my idea and written by me, any similarity to any other tutorial is entirely coincidental. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this blog, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Vivienne and Vivienne's Paintbox with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Search Blog

Blog Archive

I CT for






Talk to me!