Please read my "About my Tutorials" page before starting the tutorials, thank you.

Saturday, 24 June 2017

Waiting Game







In this quick and easy tutorial I used the art of
You can purchase the tube at

I used the pretty freebie kit
from

You will need my mask

Font is




I used a drop shadow of vertical 0. Horizontal 5, opacity 65, blur 10.  I recoloured the kit to match my tube; you will find info on recolouring on my Tips and Tricks Page.



Open a new transparent canvas 700 by 700 pixels and fill with white.  Make a new layer, select all, pate paper 2 into the selection, deselect, apply the mask and resize 85%.

Paste FrameE103 and resize 90%.  Select the interior of the frame with your magic wand and expand the selection by 5, make a new layer below the frame and paste paper 4 into the selection.  Open the tube, mirror it then paste it onto your canvas, resize and position in the frame, invert the selection, hit delete on the tube and deselect.  I resized my tube 90%.  Change the blend mode on the tube to “Luminance Legacy) and lower the opacity to around 65.   Select the interior of the frame again with your magic wand, expand the selection by 1, make a new layer, go to Effects – 3D Effects – Cut out and apply using the settings in my screenshot below, deselect.  Close off the white background and mask layers, merge visible then reopen the closed layers.




Paste the tube again, resize, place in position and apply the drop shadow.  I resized this copy 78%.

Paste Winged HeartE1, resize 90%, drag below the merged layer, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste ButterflyE101 above the merged layer, resize 70%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste EnvelopeE1, resize 35% and mirror, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste Stud HeartE1, resize 45%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste NotepadE1, resize 35% and rotate 20 degrees to the left, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste BowE103, resize 60% and mirror, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste BowE101, resize 90%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste FlowerE103, resize 45%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Paste ButterflyE102, resize 50%, place in position and apply the drop shadow.

Check your layers and make any adjustments, then crop your tag, add your copyright information and text and export on a transparent background as a png.



No comments:

Post a Comment